Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: the version of the web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 15. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
Sharing Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopaccino to power our online store.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may interest you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information about targeted advertising, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, which include: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilment of your order, and keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use several different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
We pack your order with extra care and get it to you as quickly as possible. Find out how to estimate shipping fees and delivery times below.
- All the orders are rolled in paper and then wrapped in bubble wrap, and packed in corrugated boxes.
- The protruding parts of objects are covered in high-quality plastic foam to avoid any damage due to shipping.
- The shipping costs are calculated based on the volumetric weight, dimensions, and distance of the delivery location. These are final.
- We ship out your order within 2 business days of receiving payment.
- We are not liable for any delays by our shipping partner.
- If the ordered product is damaged during shipping, we will replace it at no charge (We recommend customer records a video of unboxing).
We guarantee your satisfaction and we will give you a replacement or a refund (if the same products are not available), for the package which is lost or damaged upon arrival, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Tracking your order
You can check the status of a current order with your order number and email address. As soon as your order ships, we'll send you a confirmation email with a tracking number.
Ownership of Design / Artwork / Photographs
By submitting a design/artwork/photograph for use to get a customized product created at The Engraved Store, the customer certifies that they have the right to use the design/artwork/photographs for their usage and The Engraved Store stands here as a facilitator.
You agree not to share any files (for customization) consisting of the following:
- Material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
- Material that could infringe rights of privacy, publicity, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights without the permission of the owner of these rights.
- "The Engraved Store" retains the right to refuse an order which in our opinion, is an infringement on the rights of a 3rd party. You accept full legal liability for the content of material processed and printed on your behalf and under your instructions.
- "The Engraved Store" is not responsible for errors you commit while customizing a product. These errors, though not limited to, may result from the following: misspelling, dimensions, grammar, punctuation, or image resolution.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
A9 Gurudwara Road Prem Colony Nehru Nagar, 302016 Jaipur RJ, India